"In love with how easy these cups are! Always looking for a healthy snack for the week and this is perfect. Feel free to add chocolate chips or other ingredients you like to play with the flavors. They are very versatile and not sweet!" - Kelly Ohnona from myorganicdiary.com
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan or use muffin parchment paper forms.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl including any additional options like chocolate chips.
- Fill each portion to the top. The muffins won’t rise.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Store in fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat at 375 degrees in the oven. Store in freezer for up to 1 month.