A holistic twist on the summer classic. Refreshing, rehydrating and full of silica, which promotes joint & tissue health. One of my all time favorites!!
- 4 cucumbers- juiced or blended
- ½ cup water
- 8-10 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2-3 limes, sliced & squeezed
- 1-2 tablespoons (desired sweetness) Organic raw honey or sweetener of choice
- In a blender or juicer; puree or juice cucumbers and water.
- Drain through a sieve set over a large bowl to remove clumps (not necessary if juicing)
- In a large pitcher or glass container, mash fresh mint leaves with back of a wooden spoon slightly softened.
- Add cucumber juice, lime, and honey & stir
- Fill four glasses with ice and pour in cucumber cooler
- Garnish with thinly sliced cucumber or fresh lime.
Alaya Naturals Blog and its materials are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. All material on the Alaya Naturals Blog is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider for any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health related program.