Our Strawberry Milkshake is vegan and ice cream-free but delivers on that classic strawberry milkshake flavor. No more going to ice cream shops that will load your body up with all the wrong ingredients!
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 10-12 cashew-milk ice cubes (see below for how to make).
- 3-4 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 scoops Alaya Unflavored Multi Collagen powder, optional
- Make the cashew-milk ice cubes at least 7-8 hours in advance. Pour the unsweetened cashew-milk into an ice cube tray and freeze. Note: You can substitute with another nut milk of choice or full-fat coconut milk for an extra creamy shake. Just make sure the coconut milk is shaken well before pouring into the ice cube tray. Once frozen, you can make the shake:
- Add strawberries, vanilla extract, maple syrup and collagen into blender and blend on high until well-combined and no visible chunks.
- Add cashew-milk ice cubes 2 at a time and blend on medium-high until you reach your desired level of creaminess.
- Serve immediately and enjoy every last drop!