Another fantastic recipe from My Organic Diary's Chef Kelly Ohnona.
Vegan and Gluten-free
44g of protein for the whole batch
1/3 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1/4 cup of hemp seeds
2 scoops of Alaya Naturals Organic Plant Protein powder (you can add another 2-4 scoops if you want a more protein dense bar)
2 cups of dates
3 tbsp of cocoa powder
1/2 cup of water
1 cup of mixed nuts
1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- Blend dates and water in food processor until a smooth paste forms.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for 15 seconds until it becomes a paste.
- If some ingredients are stuck to the sides of the food processor, mix to reincorporate and blend again for a few seconds.
- Cover a pan with parchment paper, press blended mix into the pan.
- Let sit overnight.
- Can be frozen for a month.
Alaya Naturals Blog and its materials are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. All material on the Alaya Naturals Blog is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider for any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health related program.